ErnestoRegular price $ 125.00
Leather and Tobacco
Under the hot sun of Havana, the scents of leather and tobacco meld with polished wood paneling and the barrel of a gun. Ernesto Guevara, better known as "Che Guevara" or "El Che", was born in 1928 in Argentina. A revolutionary and politician, and at times a great romantic, he was also a cigar lover, believing that smoking them was his "only vice" and a gift from heaven. The scent of the Ernesto candle is Trudon's ode to him.
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions, perfumes each and every room, and is the most iconic. It is manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Classic candle dimensions H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm, weight 270g / 9.5 oz., burn time 55 to 60 hours.
Petit candle dimensions H: 6,5 cm Ø: 5,5 cm / 2.5 oz., burn time is 18 to 20 hours.
Notes: rum, grapefruit, bergamot, clove, labdanum, oakwood, patchouli, amber, leather, moss, tobacco
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leaveburning candle unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should ideally occur within two months after purchase.