Solis RexRegular price $ 125.00
Versailles Wood Floors
Inspired by the elaborate parquetry of Château de Versailles’s famous Hall of Mirrors, this regal perfume radiates vapours of wax, candelabra and palace. A rich trail of incense weaves through a tapestry of coniferous trees, cut with solar rays of citrus fruits.
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions, perfumes each and every room, and is the most iconic. It is manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Dimensions H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm, weight 270g / 9.5 oz., burn time 55 to 60 hours
Notes: beeswax, eucalyptus, orange, fir bark, cedarwood, incense
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leaveburning candle unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should ideally occur within two months after purchase.