CyrnosRegular price $ 125.00
In 1894, Empress Eugénie, Napoleon's wife, built one of the most beautiful villas of Cap Martin on the Côte d'Azur. She named it Villa Cyrnos and welcomed the most flamboyant early-20th century characters in its aromatic citrus gardens. Queens, poets and artists met in the shade of fig trees and parasol pines, enjoying a fabulous view and the easy life. Lavender and other aromatic herbs of Provence scented the air. All of this is captured in Trudon's Cyrnos candle.
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions, perfumes each and every room, and is the most iconic. It is manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Dimensions H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm, weight 270g / 9.5 oz., burn time 55 to 60 hours
Notes: lemon, myrtle, thyme, black fig, cedarwood, lavender, pine, cashmere wood, musk, patchouli
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leaveburning candle unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should ideally occur within two months after purchase.