MaryRegular price $ 140.00
Cedar and Guaiacwood
A limited-edition candle inspired by the fantastical world of Mary Shelley's writing: a combination of spices as the recipe for a strange potion, tender and exotic wood notes expressing desire for movement, a soft amber and tobacco accord reminiscent of certain scents of her time.
Trudon's Mary candle comes in a matte glass vessel with Trudon's iconic gold label. It is manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
Dimensions H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm, weight 270g / 9.5 oz., burn time 55 to 60 hours
Notes: cardamom, juniper, pepper, guaiacwood, cedarwood, papyrus, patchouli, labdanum, moss
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leaveburning candle unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should ideally occur within two months after purchase.